Famous Quotes & Sayings

Mark Crutchfield Quotes & Sayings

Enjoy the top 5 famous quotes, sayings and quotations by Mark Crutchfield.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pinterest Share on Linkedin

Mark Crutchfield Quotes 1873023

For the New Age community, 'ancient' knowledge is always considered unimpeachable and unimprovable, just as a diverse range of beliefs from Eastern mysticism to UFOs, energy dowsing to cryptozoology, are - though mutually contradictory - unquestionably accepted in the name of open-mindedness. — Mark Crutchfield

Mark Crutchfield Quotes 434081

Tailing someone is like maintaining a relationship: you keep at it until they give you the slip, or until they confirm everything you suspect them of. — Mark Crutchfield

Mark Crutchfield Quotes 1146588

The dream of true economic, gender and racial equality in a free society, which was cherished (if not achieved) by Leftists of the post-war generation, died under New Labour; but the egalitarianism at its heart was resurrected by a merciless minority as the brain-sucking zombie of Political Correctness. — Mark Crutchfield

Mark Crutchfield Quotes 1898387

Isn't it terrifying how instinctively the arm settles into the aiming of a gun? You've even put your finger on the lever marked Rock'n'roll, and that means you're 1% of the way along the road towards putting me down, shooter. The other 99% is just pulling the trigger. — Mark Crutchfield

Mark Crutchfield Quotes 2118954

Above the altar is suspended the horrifically detailed model of a dying man, who, like the stained-glass version of his mother during The Annunciation, is wearing an expression too serene for such surprising circumstance. Jesus looks like he's thinking, Well, here I am, nailed to some wood. — Mark Crutchfield