Famous Quotes & Sayings

Famous Surviving Quotes & Sayings

Enjoy reading and share 4 famous quotes about Famous Surviving with everyone.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pinterest Share on Linkedin

Top Famous Surviving Quotes

Famous Surviving Quotes By Dan Brown

Despite Langdon's six-foot frame and athletic build, Anderson saw none of the cold, hardened edge he expected from a man famous for surviving an explosion at the Vatican and a manhunt in Paris. This guy eluded the French police ... in loafers? He looked more like someone Anderson would expect to find hearthside in some Ivy League library reading Dostoyevsky. — Dan Brown

Famous Surviving Quotes By Evelyn Waugh

If every museum in the New World were emptied, if every famous building in the Old World were destroyed and only Venice saved, there would be enough there to fill a full lifetime with delight. Venice, with all its complexity and variety, is in itself the greatest surviving work of art in the world. — Evelyn Waugh

Famous Surviving Quotes By Karen McCreadie

Knowing what you're aiming for is essential. In a famous study of Yale University students, researchers found that only 3% had written goals with plans for their achievement. Twenty years later researchers interviewed the surviving graduates and found that those 3% were worth more financially than the other 97% combined. — Karen McCreadie

Famous Surviving Quotes By Italo Calvino

What does the name of an author on the jacket matter? Let us move forward in thought to three thousand years from now. Who knows which books from our period will be saved, and who knows which authors' names will be remembered? Some books will remain famous but will be considered anonymous works, as for us the epic of Gilgamesh; other authors' names will still be well know, but none of their works will survive, as was the case with Socrates; or perhaps all the surviving books will be attributed to a single, mysterious author, like Homer. — Italo Calvino