Famous Quotes & Sayings

Crazy Colonel Quotes & Sayings

Enjoy reading and share 5 famous quotes about Crazy Colonel with everyone.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pinterest Share on Linkedin

Top Crazy Colonel Quotes

Crazy Colonel Quotes By Richard S. Ewell

Colonel Walker, did it ever occur to you that General Jackson is crazy? — Richard S. Ewell

Crazy Colonel Quotes By T. Geronimo Johnson

At the San Francisco airport Charlie discreetly pulled Daron aside and asked if there was anything he needed to know, if he should expect more crazy-Colonel-Sanders types of people in Braggsville. — T. Geronimo Johnson

Crazy Colonel Quotes By Georgette Heyer

So off had gone John to the wars again. But he had not remained for long in the position of a humble volunteer. Colonel Clifton, commanding the 1st Regiment of Dragoons, no sooner heard that Crazy Jack was back then he enrolled him as an extra aide-de-camp. — Georgette Heyer

Crazy Colonel Quotes By Charlie Higson

Then there was David, lording it up at Buckingham Palace, thinking he was king of the shit heap. That guy was definitely nuts, like every dictator that had gone before him. Nero, Caligula, Henry the Eighth, Napoleon, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Margaret Thatcher, Colonel Gaddafi, that crazy North Korean bastard who was in Team America, Kim Jong whatever. — Charlie Higson

Crazy Colonel Quotes By Jon Ronson

(What Jim had seen tallied with studies conducted after the Second World
War by the military historian General S.L.A. Marshall. He interviewed thousands of American infantrymen and concluded that only 15-20 per cent of them had actually shot to kill. The rest had fired high or not fired at all, busying themselves however else they could. And 98 per cent of the soldiers who did shoot to kill were later found to have been deeply traumatized by their actions. The other 2 per cent were diagnosed as 'aggressive psychopathic personalities', who basically didn't mind killing people under any circumstances, at home or abroad.
The conclusion - in the words of Lieutenant Colonel Dave Grossman of the Killology Research Group - was: 'there is something about continuous, inescapable combat which will drive 98 per cent of all men insane, and the other 2 per cent were crazy when they got there'.) — Jon Ronson